ME Monday

A comfortable place for anyone and everyone to talk about running

Habs4ever
Kevin Sullivan

ME Monday

Postby Habs4ever » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:13 pm

What did you do for "me" today?

So often we do for others and forget ourselves.

I ran 6.5k on my treadmill.
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow
Love, like I'm on borrowed time
It's good to be alive, yeah....Jason Gray

Running is a conversation with your body. Sometimes you listen and sometimes you tell it to stop whining and do something. - Ian

ultraslacker
Site Admin

Re: ME Monday

Postby ultraslacker » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:18 am

Yesterday I had a trail run with one of my running clubs... it was our annual anniversary run so it was a BIG group (I usually hate large groups on the trails, but it's only once a year!).

Today... I went back to bed in the morning! Then to the office for afternoon/evening.

Someone gave me an amazon gift card a couple of weeks ago and I spent the whole thing on three pairs of Darn Tough running socks. They are very expensive running socks but they come with a LIFETIME guarantee, which is awesome because I put holes in my running socks at alarming rates... we'll see if these hold up... if they don't, they will keep replacing them for the rest of my life! The socks arrived today and I'm super excited to try them out tomorrow! I already had one pair before but they were thicker, and these new ones are thinner and look much more comfortable. Exciting. :)
"You're an ultrarunner, normal rules don't apply to you." (Doonst)

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. ~Epictetus

Return to “General Running Discussion”