Jerome Drayton

Postby Midge » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:28 pm

thanks Fish
i think

TurtleLuc
Tom Longboat

Postby TurtleLuc » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:26 pm

To Holly and the Mods.
I haven't posted in quite some time and the little bit of time I have had to spend reading some posts, I must say that the fact that I haven't noticed the Mods is an indicator of their dedication to making this forum the best it can be. I know there have been some heated discussions (many that I missed), but they've always been resolved quickly and very professionally.
My hat goes out to ALL for your efforts to make this place always feel like home.
THANK YOU and keep up the excellent (invisible) work.

PS. I don't know how you do it....but I know I don't have that quality in me to fill your shoes.
Regards,
Turtle Luc :)

Jo-Jo
Kevin Sullivan

Postby Jo-Jo » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:54 pm

Holly...I still owe you a PM...I've been hiding under a rock :roll:

But...I agree with all these decisions. Excellent Excellent..I really like the idea of more regional representation. I also like the fact that the mods are in essense chosen by you...cuz quite frankly...if we had thrown this open to an "open election' I was so not looking forward to reading about "election promises"... :wink: :wink:

I love the fact that The Queen has a Trusted Advisor....and I think he is a wise choice.

Thank you to all the outgoing Mods.
Welcome to the new Mods.

For me RM continues to be my main running support community outside of my Coach Mike...who loves the fact that I have you guys on my team :D
Technophobe Extraordinaire
"Princess" J0-JO...The Awesome Running Machine.
"a precious, unique and quirky individual"...definition given by a Toronto Cop
An Ever Loyal and Devoted Official Doonst Fan.
"In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer" -Albert Camus
"Keep Going. Never Give Up." Spencer

drghfx
Abby Hoffman

Postby drghfx » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:18 pm

Jo-Jo, if nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve!

However, as a mod I would post a new chocolate receipe every month. (There's the female vote)

I would ban the word M****** (There's the male vote)

I would allow starting the daily thread 2 hours before midnight CST (There's the D-Man vote)

I would send treats to all the RM doggies (There's the mascot vote)

Remember eveyone, mark your ballot with a drghfX
"A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers but borrowed from his children." - John James Audubon

"The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to its children." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"I was watching the London Marathon and saw one runner dressed as a chicken and another runner dressed as an egg. I thought: 'This could be interesting'." - Paddy Lennox

"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast!" - author unknown

HCcD
Donovan Bailey

Postby HCcD » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:26 pm

drghfx wrote:Jo-Jo, if nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve!

However, as a mod I would post a new chocolate receipe every month. (There's the female vote)

I would ban the word M****** (There's the male vote)

I would allow starting the daily thread 2 hours before midnight CST (There's the D-Man vote)

I would send treats to all the RM doggies (There's the mascot vote)

Remember eveyone, mark your ballot with a drghfX

Careful, dennis, don't make promise that you will not be able to keep ... All your platform promises are doable except the second one, as only Queen Holly and Jennifer have the "Powers" to ban certain words on the Forum ... :? :wink: :P
Race Results: http://itsmyrun.com/index.php?display=p ... unner=HCiD

Return to “Site News, Questions, and Comments”