Terrific Tuesday!

A place for walkers to discuss their unique needs
luvmybabies
Johnny Miles

Terrific Tuesday!

Postby luvmybabies » Tue May 23, 2006 8:04 am

Well, the sun is shining and there is a promise of warmer weather in the days to come. Yeh! I did manage a short walk on Monday night, I am still fighting some kind of bug so I just took it easy. Hope you all had a great long week-end!
Bridie

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
John Burroughs

pts
Lynn Williams

Postby pts » Tue May 23, 2006 8:20 am

Hope you feel better soon!

I am going to head out for a 1/2 hour walk sometime later today.

RA.
Kevin Sullivan

Postby RA. » Tue May 23, 2006 9:11 am

I had a nice 10 minute cool down walk after my attempt at a run this morning. My legs just didn't have it in them to run, so I decided to walk home from there. I really enjoyed the walk! I may go for a walk at lunch, if not, then maybe tonight. I do still get to walk through the gardens tonight on my way to physio.
Life is short. Stop whining!!- Jwolf

luvmybabies
Johnny Miles

Postby luvmybabies » Tue May 23, 2006 12:32 pm

Thanks Erin, I do hope this passes quickly. Enjoy your walk in this beautiful weather! Running Angel, from NS I have a good friend who is a teacher in NS, I think maybe in Dartmouth? She was living here for a few years and then went back, I wanted to move there with her. I have never been, but it seems like a place I would love :P Someday maybe! Enjoy your walk in the gardens.
Bridie

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."

John Burroughs

Return to “Walking”