Pick Your Poison

You didn't need those toenails, did you?
Chainsaw Baby
Bruce Kidd

Pick Your Poison

Postby Chainsaw Baby » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:57 am

Hey all. I like to think of PYP as the rude awakening to trail running each year...

If you are new to trail running (probably not if you are on the U&T Running page) PYP includes a "gentle" 12.5K distance, where you can practice running broadpath trails, technical single track and of course, up and down ski hills still covered in snow. What fun! PYP also offers a 25K distance and if you are West-Grey-crazy, the good old 50K. Prizes and perq's are excellent, Adam, Dawn et al put on quite the show!

I'm Picking 25K this year as it falls directly after the sleep deprivation hobby I practice, known as making maple syrup.

Who is in?

Chainsaw Baby

West Grey Runner

Cheers!
It's a hill. Get over it!

www.runnningchallenged.blogspot.com

Chainsaw Baby
Bruce Kidd

Re: Pick Your Poison

Postby Chainsaw Baby » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:00 am

Oh! Perhaps some details on the race...

Date: Saturday, April 26

Details: www.ouser.org/races.htm

Prices go up after April 1, 2014.
It's a hill. Get over it!

www.runnningchallenged.blogspot.com

Robinandamelia
Jerome Drayton

Postby Robinandamelia » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:41 am

Hey all. I like to think of PYP as the rude awakening to trail running each year...

If you are new to trail running (probably not if you are on the U&T Running page) PYP includes a "gentle" 12.5K distance, where you can practice running broadpath trails, technical single track and of course, up and down ski hills still covered in snow. What fun! PYP also offers a 25K distance and if you are West-Grey-crazy, the good old 50K. Prizes and perq's are excellent, Adam, Dawn et al put on quite the show!

I'm Picking 25K this year as it falls directly after the sleep deprivation hobby I practice, known as making maple syrup.

Who is in?

Chainsaw Baby
RobinandAmelia

West Grey Runner

Cheers!

cbaker1
Tom Longboat

Postby cbaker1 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:55 am

I cant make PYP this year due to a wedding, but it will seem easy compared to the rude awakening that Laura Secord provided last weekend to welcome in the 2014 OUSER series. I am looking forward to easier trails in Seaton in a month.

Return to “Ultras and Trail Running”