Ontario Ultra Series season begins

You didn't need those toenails, did you?
Robinandamelia
Jerome Drayton

Ontario Ultra Series season begins

Postby Robinandamelia » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:54 am

Pick Your Poison is tomorrow....Not sure how many are headed up, but if so, see you tomorrow. I'm in for 50K! Hoping it doesn't snow (woke up to snow yesterday and today, and I'm just south of Barrie).

Habs4ever
Kevin Sullivan

Re: Ontario Ultra Series season begins

Postby Habs4ever » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:41 am

Robinandamelia wrote:Pick Your Poison is tomorrow....Not sure how many are headed up, but if so, see you tomorrow. I'm in for 50K! Hoping it doesn't snow (woke up to snow yesterday and today, and I'm just south of Barrie).

Have a geat race Robin!
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow
Love, like I'm on borrowed time
It's good to be alive, yeah....Jason Gray

Running is a conversation with your body. Sometimes you listen and sometimes you tell it to stop whining and do something. - Ian

purdy65
Abby Hoffman

Postby purdy65 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:04 am

Robinandamelia wrote:Pick Your Poison is tomorrow....Not sure how many are headed up, but if so, see you tomorrow. I'm in for 50K! Hoping it doesn't snow (woke up to snow yesterday and today, and I'm just south of Barrie).

Its going to be a lovely day!
It's not the size of the dog in the fight...it's the size of the fight in the dog! 11K Marker post - 2010 ATB.

Introducing 2017

GoodLife Half Marathon.
TBD

UltraQueenga
Jerome Drayton

Postby UltraQueenga » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:34 pm

I heard PYP turned out to be a great day... no snow, lots of sunshine, but cool temperatures.

Looking forward to running Seaton 50k. My first race in a very long time. Running to finish... hopefully under 8hrs. :|
Ultrarunner again

Jo-Jo
Kevin Sullivan

Postby Jo-Jo » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:46 am

Hello Kinga!!
I always think of you when I buy small potatoes :lol: :lol: :wink:
Technophobe Extraordinaire
"Princess" J0-JO...The Awesome Running Machine.
"a precious, unique and quirky individual"...definition given by a Toronto Cop
An Ever Loyal and Devoted Official Doonst Fan.
"In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer" -Albert Camus
"Keep Going. Never Give Up." Spencer

Robinandamelia
Jerome Drayton

Postby Robinandamelia » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:28 am

UltraQueenga wrote:I heard PYP turned out to be a great day... no snow, lots of sunshine, but cool temperatures.

Looking forward to running Seaton 50k. My first race in a very long time. Running to finish... hopefully under 8hrs. :|

I'll be there, keep your eye out for me and say hello :) Not sure I'd recognize you from your avatar photo.

MINITEE
Lynn Williams

Postby MINITEE » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:24 am

Robinandamelia wrote:
UltraQueenga wrote:I heard PYP turned out to be a great day... no snow, lots of sunshine, but cool temperatures.

I'll be there, keep your eye out for me and say hello :) Not sure I'd recognize you from your avatar photo.

You may hear her before you see her! ;) :mrgreen:

Hi Kinga! Long time, no see... BIG hugs to you and Stephan from London!
KEEP GOING, NEVER GIVE UP: Spencer D

Hey, be careful around me, apparently I'm a chronically offended kind of person... ;)

UltraQueenga
Jerome Drayton

Postby UltraQueenga » Wed May 06, 2015 4:12 pm

I might not jump over the finish line like in my avatar photo, but you might hear me holler. Oh, and I will wear my ORANGE running cap that has the RUNNINGMANIA logo on the front. Like the highlighted words in the previous sentence, you can't miss me! Oh, and I have not changed, just gotten slower. ;)

MiniT, long time no see!! Hugs to you, too and hope to see you at an event sometime this year! I've fallen off the face of the Earth and just crawling back on...

And Jo-Jo, I still love baby potatoes!!
Ultrarunner again

Robinandamelia
Jerome Drayton

Postby Robinandamelia » Sat May 09, 2015 3:53 pm

UltraQueenga wrote:I might not jump over the finish line like in my avatar photo, but you might hear me holler. Oh, and I will wear my ORANGE running cap that has the RUNNINGMANIA logo on the front. Like the highlighted words in the previous sentence, you can't miss me! Oh, and I have not changed, just gotten slower. ;)

Nice to finally meet you today. Congrats on a fantastic comeback to the trails, you did great and finished so strong! Definitely wouldn't have recognized you though, had it not been for the hat :)

UltraQueenga
Jerome Drayton

Postby UltraQueenga » Sun May 10, 2015 8:58 am

It was good to be finally back running trails and meeting people! Hope to see you at future events. Now you know what I look like. ;) I don't always wear my RunningMania hat.
Ultrarunner again

Return to “Ultras and Trail Running”