Shirt Shipping Update

Clothing, accessories, equipment, etc.
Cathy
Johnny Miles

Postby Cathy » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:05 pm

Hi Dave,

If Jo Jo is still to get mine (as previously stated) I will gladly pick up Jane's friends shirt at the same time as well. If she is not receiving the shirts let me know so something else can be arranged.

Thanks
Cathy (Wooler 2 shirts)

lisaannr
Abby Hoffman

Postby lisaannr » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:51 pm

Hi Dave,

I will be the "Vancouver Connection" ;) . I'll PM you my mailing address.

Thanks,

Lisa

tritorun
Tom Longboat

Postby tritorun » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:07 pm

I live north east but I work ing the east end so you can bunch me together with the east enders

Paul
7 Marathons and counting!
Peterbourough Half 2007 (5:02:38)
Ironman Canada - 2007 (11:29:51)
with the slowest Marathon of my life

Up Next- rest for a while.

braveheart
Lynn Williams

Postby braveheart » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:40 pm

griffk wrote:
campbellskid wrote:
BJH wrote:
campbellskid wrote:Are there west end GTA ppl who want to get together to hand out shirts? I can recieve them and we can pick a night out at a restuarant and get our shirts that way?

Let me know

Define west end.

Well I am in Brampton so I was thinking like West of the Rexdale area??

Hey Lesley!
I'm in Toronto everyday, so can easily pick them up and get them to anyone west that doesn't want to go downtown.

sounds good to me

runjanerun
Jerome Drayton

Postby runjanerun » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:21 pm

dgrant wrote:Jane: just waiting to confirm with Jo-Jo that she can recieve the shirts, and I'll put your friends tanktop (and her shipping $) in with it.

That's fine with me!
Jane

runcherylrun
Bill Crothers

Re: Shirt Shipping Update

Postby runcherylrun » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:51 am

hyajil wrote:
clocker wrote:
dgrant wrote:
Clocker (do I have that right Ian?)

Lower case "C" and you're good to go. :P

Lowercase "H" for me as well. I'd be happy to be the Winnipeg point person for the shirts again if that's okay with everybody else.

Thanks Jill - ummm if there is anyway to get mine before Dec 8
??- I'd love to wear it in Hawaii - if not, I'm gone from the 8th to the 18th.

Cheryl
Last edited by runcherylrun on Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Helen Keller

clocker
Bill Crothers

Re: Shirt Shipping Update

Postby clocker » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:30 am

hyajil wrote: I'd be happy to be the Winnipeg point person for the shirts again if that's okay with everybody else.

Thanks Jill, that would be super.
Ian
Hostility is a psychic boomerang

JulyButterfly
Bruce Kidd

Postby JulyButterfly » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:39 am

campbellskid wrote:
griffk wrote:
campbellskid wrote:
BJH wrote:
campbellskid wrote:Are there west end GTA ppl who want to get together to hand out shirts? I can recieve them and we can pick a night out at a restuarant and get our shirts that way?

Let me know

Define west end.

Well I am in Brampton so I was thinking like West of the Rexdale area??

Hey Lesley!
I'm in Toronto everyday, so can easily pick them up and get them to anyone west that doesn't want to go downtown.

sounds good to me

Sounds good to me, I'm in Brampton too. (work right downtown in case that helps)

hyajil
Bill Crothers

Postby hyajil » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:57 pm

It's now the end of next week, any updates?

dgrant
Lynn Williams

Postby dgrant » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:06 pm

hyajil wrote:It's now the end of next week, any updates?

Holly got an e-mail on Wednesday saying they'd be ready today. The axisgear shop is on the opposite side of the city to me, so I'm trying to call ahead to confirm it's good to go, but so far no answer...

Stay tuned...

dgrant
Lynn Williams

Postby dgrant » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:19 pm

UPDATE: Okay, I'm going to pick up the shirts RIGHT NOW! 8) So the TO meet'n'greeters will have theirs, and the others will be shipped Saturday or Monday. :D

RA.
Kevin Sullivan

Postby RA. » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:28 pm

awesome! can you guys post some pics later? i want to see how the LS ones came out so i can kick myself for not getting one. (though my tank is getting lots of wear at the gym now...)
Life is short. Stop whining!!- Jwolf

trixiee
Lynn Williams

Postby trixiee » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:32 pm

Hi Dave,

If you want to save a little more in shipping, bring the London ones to our Sunday meet & greet, and Tracy, Mayhem and I will figure something out! (- is that Ok with you Tracy and Mayhem?) I can drop them by on my way home Tuesday night... maybe we can meet quickly somewhere on/near the 401 Tracy?
http://connect.garmin.com/profile/trixiee14

Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
~ Dr. Suess~
Life is short. Drink the good wine first!

La
Kevin Sullivan

Postby La » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:33 pm

dgrant wrote:UPDATE: Okay, I'm going to pick up the shirts RIGHT NOW! 8) So the TO meet'n'greeters will have theirs, and the others will be shipped Saturday or Monday. :D

Yea!!
"Maybe I will be my own inspiration." - UltraMonk (Laura)
"Everywhere is walking distance if you have enough time." - Steven Wright

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:40 pm

Great stuff!!! Thanks again, Dave... :!: :!:

drghfx
Abby Hoffman

Postby drghfx » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:40 pm

Hey, can we do something to ensure Cheryl gets hers before she leaves for Hawaii? Express it or something? I'll throw in a few extra bucks to ensure it gets to her in time!
"A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers but borrowed from his children." - John James Audubon

"The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to its children." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"I was watching the London Marathon and saw one runner dressed as a chicken and another runner dressed as an egg. I thought: 'This could be interesting'." - Paddy Lennox

"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast!" - author unknown

Ken B
Lynn Williams

Postby Ken B » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:52 pm

Hey, can we do something to ensure Cheryl gets hers before she leaves for Hawaii? Express it or something? I'll throw in a few extra bucks to ensure it gets to her in time!

Ditto for me. I hope she can get hers in time. Let me know if you need some pesos to help defray the cost!

Great job!!

MINITEE
Lynn Williams

Postby MINITEE » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:12 pm

That's perfect Trix... thanks for the offer!

I'm on holidays next week, so whenever you are heading back on the 401 would be fine by me. I'll give you my home # via PM... then you can call me as you get closer to London & I could meet you right by the 401, the closest exit for me would be the "Flying J" truckstop. No smart remarks please :twisted: ... it's 14 km from my house! Just happens to be the closest point of reference on the 401 where we can easily meet.

Mayhem... would that be OK for you? I could then arrange to meet you at work or we could connect at the RR - we're going to go out next Thursday night after the clinic... Amy will send more via e-mail with Sunday's run info...

Thanks again!
Tracy
KEEP GOING, NEVER GIVE UP: Spencer D

Hey, be careful around me, apparently I'm a chronically offended kind of person... ;)

dgrant
Lynn Williams

Postby dgrant » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:31 pm

tortoise wrote:

Ditto for me. I hope she can get hers in time. Let me know if you need some pesos to help defray the cost!

Great job!!

I'm back home now with the shirts, so I'll make it a priority to have the Winnipeg package out the door tomorrow. That should get it there by Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. 8)

BaldGuy
Jerome Drayton

Postby BaldGuy » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:32 pm

dgrant wrote:
tortoise wrote:

Great job!!

I'm back home now with the shirts, so I'll make it a priority to have the Winnipeg package out the door tomorrow. That should get it there by Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. 8)

So you WILL be the guy with a sack of shirts? ;-)
BG

hyajil
Bill Crothers

Postby hyajil » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:04 pm

dgrant wrote:
tortoise wrote:

Great job!!

Excellent, I've promised Cheryl I'll walk home to check the mail at lunch everyday and call her straightaway when the package arrives.

Ken B
Lynn Williams

Postby Ken B » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:16 pm

Thanks Dave!! Superb job!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jo-Jo
Kevin Sullivan

Postby Jo-Jo » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:30 pm

Dave...

you are awesome...thanks so much for all your work on our gear orders!

Joanne
C-Moss: I don't wear no clothes...but I gotta admit I like the RM Nation scarf Uncle Andy gave me...I wear it on special occasions... :D
Technophobe Extraordinaire
"Princess" J0-JO...The Awesome Running Machine.
"a precious, unique and quirky individual"...definition given by a Toronto Cop
An Ever Loyal and Devoted Official Doonst Fan.
"In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer" -Albert Camus
"Keep Going. Never Give Up." Spencer

pts
Lynn Williams

Postby pts » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:07 pm

Hey Dave I just found out i am going to be in TO tommorow night- I could stop by and get the waterloo ones (me, Ken and Ryne i think) and save the shipping costs on those ones (so more money for the RM site maintenance).

I will be in/out all day so I will check my PM. Let me know if you are in- I am supposed to be in TO around 6:30ish at Yonge/Eg. area, but I have a car so I can drive anywhere to pick up.

Also, I agree about Cheryl's, can we express post next day... or is that really expensive?

Ken B
Lynn Williams

Postby Ken B » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:36 pm

Hey Dave I just found out i am going to be in TO tommorow night- I could stop by and get the waterloo ones (me, Ken and Ryne i think) and save the shipping costs on those ones (so more money for the RM site maintenance).

Hey Prats: Thanks! That's okay of course with me. You could leave them at the Waterloo Running Room for us. Also I will be at the Running Room at about 8:30 Sunday morning and again around 11:30 AM ( after Team Disney's 23 km Sunday run!

Return to “Gearing Up”