RR Family & Friends - 20% Coupon

Clothing, accessories, equipment, etc.
HCcD
Donovan Bailey

Postby HCcD » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:19 am

FYI ... for those are interesting in saving a few $$$ ... 20% discount good for everything in store, apparently, including electronics and nutrition ... :shock:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=czwk8rn6&v=001yFZRqoHoI_Bw9K55Miy2npXSu9I6IrI1sWmkqP6SUhbIENgJ0ftuilskhOWcHTu_zWbEazWqLZOXSkzbzIEG0zQv-x39l0eWUMcRD_m_mfhc5DiS_gDblQ6iPUZfm4aOMf4iyEkt6PPGNJnPlkCWig%3D%3D
Race Results: http://itsmyrun.com/index.php?display=p ... unner=HCiD

Joe Dwarf
Bill Crothers

Re: RR Family & Friends - 20% Coupon

Postby Joe Dwarf » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:49 am

So I'm thinking great, pick up a spare pair of shoes - except RR deems it unnecessary to stock the wide sizes of my go-to shoe. One more reason I seldom shop there...

Jwolf
Kevin Sullivan

Postby Jwolf » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:53 am

Joe Dwarf wrote:So I'm thinking great, pick up a spare pair of shoes - except RR deems it unnecessary to stock the wide sizes of my go-to shoe. One more reason I seldom shop there...

They don't have much stock in my size anywhere, but my other shoe store doesn't charge me for delivery. And will order in shoes for me without obligation. That's why I won't buy shoes at RR, as much as I like the staff and service otherwise.

But since the 20% off coupon can be used for other things....
Support me in my fundraising for the Boston Marathon, Boston Public Library team:
https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign ... iferwolf11

eme
Lynn Williams

Postby eme » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Anyone else having issues downloading the coupon?

Darth Tater
Lynn Williams

Postby Darth Tater » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:04 pm

eme wrote:Anyone else having issues downloading the coupon?

I had no problem. It's a .pdf, do you want me to email it to you? You could PM me your address...
Darth Tater

"Wherever you go, there you are."

HCcD
Donovan Bailey

Postby HCcD » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Apparently, it is also valid for their clearout shoes and other goods, as well on their website, already discounted by up to 75%, assuming that they still have your choice of shoe and size in stock ... :shock:
Race Results: http://itsmyrun.com/index.php?display=p ... unner=HCiD

abirdd
Bill Crothers

Postby abirdd » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:08 pm

HCcD wrote:Apparently, it is also valid for their clearout shoes and other goods, as well on their website, already discounted by up to 75%, assuming that they still have your choice of shoe and size in stock ... :shock:

WOW! Thank you for pointing this out Andy. Normally the coupons won't work in the sale section, so I didn't even bother checking. Clearly this coupon really did mean "everything"!

eme
Lynn Williams

Postby eme » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:21 pm

abirdd wrote:
HCcD wrote:Apparently, it is also valid for their clearout shoes and other goods, as well on their website, already discounted by up to 75%, assuming that they still have your choice of shoe and size in stock ... :shock:

WOW! Thank you for pointing this out Andy. Normally the coupons won't work in the sale section, so I didn't even bother checking. Clearly this coupon really did mean "everything"!

Yup, I bought a watch last night, along with a pair of Nike capris from the sale rack!

Return to “Gearing Up”