BRA HELP!!!

Clothing, accessories, equipment, etc.
Avis
Jerome Drayton

Re: BRA HELP!!!

Postby Avis » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:39 pm

With Winners, I find I have to keep checking back. I don't go there often, but each time I do, I dig through the sports clothing department. Sometimes I find something "just what I needed," more often I don't. But the price is usually quite good when I do find something, so it is worth the effort.
"We are made of dreams and bones."
--The Garden Song

"By perseverance, the snail reached the ark."
--Charles H. Spurgeon

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
--Pablo Picasso

eme
Lynn Williams

Postby eme » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:46 pm

DonnaRigs wrote:
RA. wrote:Got one for $12.99!

Sold out!

Didn't find any either, but I did score a good deal on a new yoga mat and towel :)

Jwolf
Kevin Sullivan

Postby Jwolf » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Avis wrote:With Winners, I find I have to keep checking back. I don't go there often, but each time I do, I dig through the sports clothing department. Sometimes I find something "just what I needed," more often I don't. But the price is usually quite good when I do find something, so it is worth the effort.

That's pretty much how it is for Winners in general. The flip side is if you see something you like, grab it. I likely won't be there when you go back if you go home and think about it. ;)
Support me in my fundraising for the Boston Marathon, Boston Public Library team:
https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign ... iferwolf11

FishPants
Lynn Williams

Postby FishPants » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Revisiting this thread (there were new posts since I posted): In my current avatar, I am wearing the Shock Absorber, in the original poster's size :)

Return to “Gearing Up”