running bra too big??

Clothing, accessories, equipment, etc.
Habs4ever
Kevin Sullivan

Re: running bra too big??

Postby Habs4ever » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Irongirl wrote:
Habs4ever wrote:
JSmitty wrote:Seems I have it all wrong!!! I am assuming that none of you wear just plain bra tops without clasps in the back. That would be my problem.
I think a visit to a website is in order, then I will to in person.
Any opinions on Moving Comfort bras?

I've got 3 Fiona(??) Moving Comfort. I like them.
I've got 5 TaTa Tamers (Lulu). I like them.
I've got 3 Champion (not sure what kind). I like them too.

I guess try a few on, jump up and down, jog on the spot. See what feels comfortable.

Edit: counted TaTa tamer bras, I have 5 not 3. :oops:

how many bras do you need?!

ETA: At the bra talk that I've gone to a few times, the experts have been clear that you need a clasp if you're bigger than a B cup! I'm usually a B cup, but, I still really like the clasp. I totally thought it would bug me, but, I love it.

:oops: you can never have too many. I also have 8 that are just pull-over (but I hardly use them). :oops:
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow
Love, like I'm on borrowed time
It's good to be alive, yeah....Jason Gray

Running is a conversation with your body. Sometimes you listen and sometimes you tell it to stop whining and do something. - Ian

Irongirl
Kevin Sullivan

Postby Irongirl » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:34 pm

QuickChick wrote:Yeah it's very personal- my bras with clasps don't feel as tight as my racerback ones. I normally don't mind them feeling tight- I'd rather them feel tight than feel the clasp! I am now a C... and who knows what I'll be when I'm nursing, hehehe (D????? Could it be?????) but I was a B before and hope to be again eventually! I did find the clasp bras were more supportive of the heavier "load", lol. The racerback ones are more "smoosh and push". ;)

I only used pullovers until I was a DD (while nursing!)....and, since going to the clasp, I can't go back!

My little PSA for nursing moms is the Moving Comfort bras - the straps are like nursing bras - easy to nurse if you come in from a run/workout and babe wants milk NOW.

I have the "rebound racer" and I find it's an awesome in-between pull-over/clasp bra.....

i run for me.

Number of Maniacs Met: 225!

QuickChick
Lynn Williams

Postby QuickChick » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Ooh, so the straps come undone at the front as well? That would be SUPER useful.
"Don’t let negativity rent space in your brain for free. That is how you become a badass…by excavating her from inside you. You don’t have to become someone else. You need to identify the effing awesome parts of you that are your tools to work with, and maximize those." -Lauren Fleshman

Return to “Gearing Up”