FitFreeze - Fat Burning Ice Cream

Because you can't outrun a bad diet!
HCcD
Donovan Bailey

FitFreeze - Fat Burning Ice Cream

Postby HCcD » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Burn Body Fat and Reward Yourself with Ice Cream!
Sinfully Sweet! So delicious, you’ll think it should be forbidden in your diet! Silky smooth, you’ll come back to this treat again and again!
Great For You! With just half the calories of "normal" ice cream, 15 grams of powerful protein, 8 grams heart-healthy fiber, and only 5 grams of fat and sugar...it’s a delicious snack your whole family can feel good about!
Don't Delay! If you had ordered FitFreeze 30 days ago, you’d already be dropping those dangerous sugars and fats from your waistline and feeling great!
Easy To Make! You’ll be shocked! Simply pour water and FitFreeze powder in a blender, mix well, and pour back into the container. Next, just freeze and enjoy!

http://www.fitfreeze.com/discount-offer
Race Results: http://itsmyrun.com/index.php?display=p ... unner=HCiD

Avis
Jerome Drayton

Re: FitFreeze - Fat Burning Ice Cream

Postby Avis » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm sceptical--can this product really ring my ice cream chimes? Especially something you whip up in your blender and freeze. Seems like it would taste like a frozen block of protein powder.
"We are made of dreams and bones."
--The Garden Song

"By perseverance, the snail reached the ark."
--Charles H. Spurgeon

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
--Pablo Picasso

PinkLady
Bill Crothers

Postby PinkLady » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Ewwwwww. Is this a joke? Because, it sounds like a parody in the description.

Fiber in ice cream? Yuuuuuuuck!!! I'd give anything to have access to real, honest to goodness, classic ice cream made from, yk, CREAM, sugar, and real stuff for flavour. I'm so sick of chemical air filled crapola. :?
Sandra...Air Force wife & Professional Kid Wrangler...I knit to stay sane, I run to eat!
2012 - year of perseverance, endurance, survival, and earning blackmail material for life. :D
My running log: http://www.runningmania.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=44092

PB's:
Army Run HM (Sep 18, 2011) - 1:55:14

HCcD
Donovan Bailey

Postby HCcD » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Wasn't she one of the trainers in The Biggest Loser, for a season or two ?? :think: :think: :think:

PinkLady
Bill Crothers

Postby PinkLady » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:14 pm

HCcD wrote:Wasn't she one of the trainers in The Biggest Loser, for a season or two ?? :think: :think: :think:

Wrong thread, Andy! :wink: :lol:
Sandra...Air Force wife & Professional Kid Wrangler...I knit to stay sane, I run to eat!
2012 - year of perseverance, endurance, survival, and earning blackmail material for life. :D

PB's:

Avis
Jerome Drayton

Postby Avis » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:28 pm

HCcD wrote:Wasn't she one of the trainers in The Biggest Loser, for a season or two ?? :think: :think: :think:

Just because she's a trainer doesn't mean she's a gourmet chef.
--The Garden Song

--Charles H. Spurgeon

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
--Pablo Picasso

HCcD
Donovan Bailey

Postby HCcD » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:30 pm

Avis wrote:

Point was .... wasn't she a trainer on The Biggest Loser ??? :shifty: :wink:

eme
Lynn Williams

Postby eme » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:32 pm

HCcD wrote:
Avis wrote:

Yup and Bob has outlasted them all.

HCcD
Donovan Bailey

Postby HCcD » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:38 pm

eme wrote:
HCcD wrote:
Avis wrote:

Perhaps, nobody wants to give him Product Endorsements, like the other former Trainers of The Biggest Loser ... :shock: :lol: :wink: :shifty:

eme
Lynn Williams

Postby eme » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:09 pm

HCcD wrote:
eme wrote:
HCcD wrote:
Avis wrote:

Perhaps, nobody wants to give him Product Endorsements, like the other former Trainers of The Biggest Loser ... :shock: :lol: :wink: :shifty:

Either that or maybe he has a bit more integrity than the rest of them :roll:

PinkLady
Bill Crothers

Postby PinkLady » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Omg, I feel dumb now.....I totally didn't get what y'all were talking 'bout till I clicked on the link...... :lol: Yes she was on BL in one of the early seasons, I think it was season 3.....only lasted one season.

Ugh, the BL connection makes me even more skeptical of this product.

PB's:

Jwolf
Kevin Sullivan

Postby Jwolf » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:42 pm

I'm not sure what the regulations are in the U.S. but here that can't be called "ice cream". It's frozen dessert.
I'm also not sure about the claims that it promotes fat loss. :?

I blend protein powder, ice cubes, milk, and fruit to make a smoothie that doesn't need to be frozen but it's a good "treat" after a long run. :)
Support me in my fundraising for the Boston Marathon, Boston Public Library team:
https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign ... iferwolf11

Avis
Jerome Drayton

Postby Avis » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:12 am

Jwolf wrote:I'm not sure what the regulations are in the U.S. but here that can't be called "ice cream". It's frozen dessert.

I blend protein powder, ice cubes, milk, and fruit to make a smoothie that doesn't need to be frozen but it's a good "treat" after a long run. :)

I don't think it's legal in the U.S., either, to call this product, "ice cream." And I'm not so sure about the "dessert" label, either! :lol: How about, "frozen chemicals?"
--The Garden Song

--Charles H. Spurgeon

--Pablo Picasso

HCcD
Donovan Bailey

Postby HCcD » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:21 am

Avis wrote:
Jwolf wrote:I'm not sure what the regulations are in the U.S. but here that can't be called "ice cream". It's frozen dessert.

I don't think it's legal in the U.S., either, to call this product, "ice cream." And I'm not so sure about the "dessert" label, either! :lol: How about, "frozen chemicals?"

Wasn't McDonalds Milkshakes made in a similar fashion ?

I remember placing a 3/4 full cup of strawberry shake in the fridge when I was little, only to come back an hour or so later to find it all :ymsick: :ymsick: liquified :shock: :?

Avis
Jerome Drayton

Postby Avis » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 am

HCcD wrote:
Avis wrote:

Wasn't McDonalds Milkshakes made in a similar fashion ?

I remember placing a 3/4 full cup of strawberry shake in the fridge when I was little, only to come back an hour or so later to find it all :ymsick: :ymsick: liquified :shock: :?

Yeah, for a period time, McD's were forbidden from calling their "shakes" "milkshakes. There wasn't enough real milk in them. In the old days, the shakes wouldn't melt for hours. My Mom supposed they were made with mashed potatoes.
--The Garden Song

--Charles H. Spurgeon

--Pablo Picasso

PinkLady
Bill Crothers

Postby PinkLady » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:55 am

And what about the stuff they sell as 'ice cream' these days......oh, excuse me, 'frozen dessert'. :roll: So chock full of chemicals you can leave it out on the counter till it reaches room temp, and it STILL won't melt. Yuck!

Give me honest to goodness cream and real sugar anyday over these chemical stews. :?

PB's:

Avis
Jerome Drayton

Postby Avis » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:00 am

PinkLady wrote:And what about the stuff they sell as 'ice cream' these days......oh, excuse me, 'frozen dessert'. :roll: So chock full of chemicals you can leave it out on the counter till it reaches room temp, and it STILL won't melt. Yuck!

Give me honest to goodness cream and real sugar anyday over these chemical stews. :?

PL, you should get a home ice cream freezer. Put it on your Christmas wish list.
--The Garden Song

--Charles H. Spurgeon

--Pablo Picasso

PinkLady
Bill Crothers

Postby PinkLady » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:04 am

Avis wrote:
PinkLady wrote:And what about the stuff they sell as 'ice cream' these days......oh, excuse me, 'frozen dessert'. :roll: So chock full of chemicals you can leave it out on the counter till it reaches room temp, and it STILL won't melt. Yuck!

PL, you should get a home ice cream freezer. Put it on your Christmas wish list.

I've wanted one for *years*.....still can't justify the cost.....or the temptation of needing to use something like that all the time.... :shifty:

PB's:

Jwolf
Kevin Sullivan

Postby Jwolf » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:08 am

Avis wrote:

Hey- careful what you're calling chemicals. ;)

PL- you can still get real ice cream, and it IS labeled as such.
Support me in my fundraising for the Boston Marathon, Boston Public Library team:
https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign ... iferwolf11

hezzy
Tom Longboat

Postby hezzy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:50 am

Bob Harper does endorse products. He has a line of supplements. Made me sad when I found that out.
2015 - the year of the 100 miler

eme
Lynn Williams

Postby eme » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:04 am

hezzy wrote:Bob Harper does endorse products. He has a line of supplements. Made me sad when I found that out.

I didn't realize that. At very least, he isn't as 'in your face' about is at Jillian is...:roll:

HCcD
Donovan Bailey

Postby HCcD » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:09 am

hezzy wrote:Bob Harper does endorse products. He has a line of supplements. Made me sad when I found that out.

Hopefully, not as bad as Dr. Phil's $10.5 million lawsuit that he lost for his Shape Up diet pills, a few years back ... :shock: :? In particularly, the one's he never actually tried, himself ... :shock: :?

hezzy
Tom Longboat

Postby hezzy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:39 pm

http://www.bobharpersupplements.com/

Is it just me or is there something ironic about a trainer on a show that doesn't allow people to use supplements to lose weight, selling supplements that supposedly help you lose weight?

PinkLady
Bill Crothers

Postby PinkLady » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:43 pm

hezzy wrote:http://www.bobharpersupplements.com/

Is it just me or is there something ironic about a trainer on a show that doesn't allow people to use supplements to lose weight, selling supplements that supposedly help you lose weight?

I think I like 'tv-Bob' over 'real life Bob'. Disappointing that they're all shilling some sort of snake oil.... :(

PB's:

hezzy
Tom Longboat

Postby hezzy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Selling a meal plan (recipes) and exercise program I get. Some people need guidance in that aspect and can't necessarily go to a PT or nutritionist etc. But the supplement thing is pretty crazy in my opinion.

Return to “Nutrition and Weight Management”