iPhone app help keep running record

Clothing, accessories, equipment, etc.
KCrunner

Postby KCrunner » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Hi all,

I am a runner and iPhone developer. I created an app call 'Run Cycle Swim' for help keep the workout record easily at anytime anywhere, and post it to facebook. This app also keep track your shoes mileage with a photo of your shoes. It's now available on iTunes and only $0.99.

It is available on app store: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/run-cycl ... 92234?mt=8

QuickChick
Lynn Williams

Re: iPhone app help keep running record

Postby QuickChick » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:09 pm

That's pretty neat. I currently keep all my running in a log on itsmyrun.com, but I can see many people who haven't got a log already liking an app like yours.

Robbie... where is the iPhone app for itsmyrun? That would be kick-ass. 8)
"Don’t let negativity rent space in your brain for free. That is how you become a badass…by excavating her from inside you. You don’t have to become someone else. You need to identify the effing awesome parts of you that are your tools to work with, and maximize those." -Lauren Fleshman

Jwolf
Kevin Sullivan

Postby Jwolf » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:37 pm

I already use dailymile to post on the web and there's an iPhone app (and it auto-posts to FB and twitter).

But if there were an app that allowed me to transfer from my garmin right to my iPhone, I'd use that. ;)
Support me in my fundraising for the Boston Marathon, Boston Public Library team:
https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign ... iferwolf11

Lazagna
Bill Crothers

Postby Lazagna » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:08 pm

I would love something like this for my BlackBerry.
Mike . . . Do what you need to do NOW, so you don't deny yourself a future opportunity.
Upcoming Races:

Robbie-T
Jerome Drayton

Postby Robbie-T » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:44 pm

QuickChick wrote:That's pretty neat. I currently keep all my running in a log on itsmyrun.com, but I can see many people who haven't got a log already liking an app like yours.

Robbie... where is the iPhone app for itsmyrun? That would be kick-ass. 8)

Sure would ;)
Mississauga Marathon - 2:52
Around the Bay - 1:58
Click>> Race History
ItsMyRun.com

"If I'm running, it will be a good run" - Robbie-T

"I just hope that people look at it and say, 'Hey if this yahoo can do it, then I can do it too.' That'd be cool if people thought that. It's just a matter of putting the miles in and working. It's not so much how much talent you have. I hope." - Brian Sell.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the Gift." - Pre

Return to “Gearing Up”