Good running store in Toronto

Clothing, accessories, equipment, etc.
Joe Dwarf
Bill Crothers

Good running store in Toronto

Postby Joe Dwarf » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:46 pm

Hi, everybody, long time since I've dropped by. My daughter is in the market for a new pair of shoes. She lives in Oakwood Village and doesn't have a car. She's pretty handy with the TTA though.

I'm looking for a store to recommend her that would do a good job of fitting her with some new shoes. She hasn't had a new pair since she was 16 she claims. I expect she can get to a Running Room, but if there's a better shop with more knowledgeable staff I'd like to hear a recommendation.

Thanks!

HCcD
Donovan Bailey

Re: Good running store in Toronto

Postby HCcD » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:54 am

Hope JS doesn't see this or I may get fired, but ... just get her to go to the local RR and get fitted for the proper shoes then buy online? Ha !!! There are a number of online sites these days offering both current and previous versions from 25-50% off ... :shifty: :wink:
Race Results: http://itsmyrun.com/index.php?display=p ... unner=HCiD

La
Kevin Sullivan

Re: Good running store in Toronto

Postby La » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:08 am

There's a new-ish pace at King & Bathurst called Black Toe. They seem to cater to more experienced runners (as opposed to RR). I've never shopped there. They also have a pretty good run club. That's not particularly close to where she lives, but it's very accessible by TTC.

www.blacktoerunning.com
"Maybe I will be my own inspiration." - UltraMonk (Laura)
"Everywhere is walking distance if you have enough time." - Steven Wright

Return to “Gearing Up”