Humpday Wednesday!

A place for walkers to discuss their unique needs
luvmybabies
Johnny Miles

Humpday Wednesday!

Postby luvmybabies » Wed May 10, 2006 10:45 am

Just got a friendly reminder that I haven't posted for a couple of days (thanks Prats), just running around after my little monkeys :lol: I did get in a walk last night about 45 mins at a quicker pace than I am used to. It felt great! I really enjoy my walks at the end of the day, it is a great way to unwind and destress after changing diapers and screaming babies :wink: I hope to get on the treadmill again tonight for a bit. Today Kaedon and I will hit the streets of Erin for a little walk more fun than exercise. Anyone else out for a walk on this beautiful Wednesday?
Bridie

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
John Burroughs

ChrisL
Jerome Drayton

Postby ChrisL » Wed May 10, 2006 11:31 am

It does not seems like I will have time to go running today since my meeting lasted longer that I hoped and I have a business supper to attend.
Faster, stronger, meaner....Arrgh, matey!

If you are not first, you're last - Reese Bobby

Iron-North
Jerome Drayton

Postby Iron-North » Wed May 10, 2006 12:10 pm

OK I will try to have a walk after sup! I did my 10k run this morning at 5:30am A few people waved at me in their cars but runners seams to be snobbing a bit...I wave said hi to a few and NO responds.......oh well..... I do want to do my weights for my little arms too tonight and home work with daughter ...we'll see if I can duplicate myself to do more!! :lol:
Always North of something ...

Ironman Cozumel 2014
Vancouver to Inuvik on bike 2014

Ken B
Lynn Williams

Postby Ken B » Wed May 10, 2006 12:33 pm

I went out for a nice 7.5 km walk today at lunch after my run this morning. My last training run before the Mississauga Half. :lol:

luvmybabies
Johnny Miles

Postby luvmybabies » Thu May 11, 2006 7:58 am

Helene, wouldn't it be nice if we could clone ourselves. You could walk, run and do homework all at the same time!
Tortoise, good luck at Mississauga this week-end. Hopefully the weather works out for you, I just saw a forcast of sunny breaks. Enjoy!
I am hoping to get on my treadmill today for a bit, we are having some serious rain today and I am a wimp :oops: Have a great day everyone!
Bridie

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."

John Burroughs

pts
Lynn Williams

Postby pts » Thu May 11, 2006 8:18 am

We are having rain too, and i love running in the rain, but for some reason i hate walking in the rain, and today is a walk day, but i might skip it :oops:

Iron-North
Jerome Drayton

Postby Iron-North » Thu May 11, 2006 8:26 am

Yup...walking or running in the rain is so much fun !! I love rain! Refreshing, smells good, street are usually quiet...it's like being in our own little world....The best to enjoy is to be dressed appropriately.

I missed my walk last night, I got cut up with a girl hockey fundraising sweeping of parking lots ....argh! It was so dusty and cigarette buts ( butts sp?) !!! like thousands of them!!! :shock: So i did walk but with a broom.....not very far :lol:
Always North of something ...

Ironman Cozumel 2014
Vancouver to Inuvik on bike 2014

Return to “Walking”