Ken B
Lynn Williams

Monday's Walk

Postby Ken B » Mon May 15, 2006 6:58 pm

Just a short walk to loosen up after yesterday's half marathon run :lol:

luvmybabies
Johnny Miles

Postby luvmybabies » Tue May 16, 2006 11:42 am

Nope no walk for me since my big race on Sat. On Sunday Rob was in Miss. running his marathon so I was on my own with the kiddies, by the time he got home I was just too tired for anything. Last night and the night before I got 0 sleep!! Kaedon must be on a feeding frenzy or something, eating every two hours or sometimes even less :x I am hoping to get some good sleep tonight that way maybe I can get in a walk tomorrow, I am feeling antzy, my brain says GO my body says NO!! So sing a lullaby for Kaedon tonight :wink:
Bridie

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
John Burroughs

KaTyBrown
Bruce Kidd

Postby KaTyBrown » Wed May 17, 2006 6:00 am

Okay for all your runners who *cross-train* walking :) - You all now know me as a walker....There has been no walking for last few days for me! Shot of cortisone in knee last Wednesday so had to take it easy for that and now barking like a St.Bernard! With NCM Half next week have to get this under control so was at doc's yday. Told me I could walk it but take it easy till Friday. Have two inhalers have to use and an antibiotic to take - yikes! and I was trying to be soooo healthy!
:think: Where the heck did I go wrong??
I was feeling so great now just miserable.

Hope you all have a good week!
Karen

luvmybabies
Johnny Miles

Postby luvmybabies » Wed May 17, 2006 7:03 am

Oh Karen, I hope you are feeling better soon! That stinks that you are not feeling well, maybe if you follow your doc's advice and take it easy for a few days then you will be back to normal and even well rested for your race next week!
Bridie

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."

John Burroughs

Return to “Walking”