Hurray it's Friday!

A place for walkers to discuss their unique needs
luvmybabies
Johnny Miles

Hurray it's Friday!

Postby luvmybabies » Fri May 19, 2006 7:09 am

Yes it is and right now the sun is shining too here in Erin. I am hoping to get on the treadmill for a short walk today, maybe 45 mins. I didn't get much sleep last night though :cry: If not today then definitely tomorrow! Enjoy :P
Bridie

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
John Burroughs

Ken B
Lynn Williams

Postby Ken B » Fri May 19, 2006 1:03 pm

Okay I know I haven't logged all my walks this week. I walked a 8 km nice active walk at noon today. I also walked Monday, Tuesday and Friday, average 8- 10 km each day. I will be running tomorrow as I fololow the RR Marathon taper plan. Then I have two more runs next week and maybe three walks, I hope. Everyone have a happy and safe weekend!

Ken

RA.
Kevin Sullivan

Postby RA. » Fri May 19, 2006 1:12 pm

I walked to the sports doc today. I got caught in a MAJOR downpour. My pants and sneakers were (are still) soaked. Luckily I had shorts to change into for the appointment. I have to start walking differently. I need to lift my heels more, and put a little more bounce in my step. I guess I am not bending my knees enough... Should be fun to try to change!
Life is short. Stop whining!!- Jwolf

luvmybabies
Johnny Miles

Postby luvmybabies » Fri May 19, 2006 5:01 pm

You are right Running Angel, changing muscle memory can be a challenge. You seem like someone who can take on any challenge though,probably with a smile on your face :D
Bridie

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."

John Burroughs

RA.
Kevin Sullivan

Postby RA. » Fri May 19, 2006 7:53 pm

luvmybabies wrote:You are right Running Angel, changing muscle memory can be a challenge. You seem like someone who can take on any challenge though,probably with a smile on your face :D
Glad I come off that way here! :wink: I am actually very stubborn, but I am trying!
Life is short. Stop whining!!- Jwolf

luvmybabies
Johnny Miles

Postby luvmybabies » Sun May 21, 2006 11:25 am

Oh boy do I know about stubborn, I am Irish,need I say more? Not always a bad thing if you can chanel it in the right direction. Good-luck!
Bridie

John Burroughs

Return to “Walking”