Friday and it's Pizza Hut!

A place for walkers to discuss their unique needs
Ken B
Lynn Williams

Friday and it's Pizza Hut!

Postby Ken B » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:07 pm

Mrs Tortoise and I walked over to the nearest Pizza Hut for lunch today! ( About 7 km round trip!! :lol:

turd ferguson
Ben Johnson

Postby turd ferguson » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:16 pm

Is friday still "all you can eat lunch"

(warm memories of law school and the pizza hut on Pembina)
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams

Ken B
Lynn Williams

Postby Ken B » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:26 pm

Is friday still "all you can eat lunch"

Pizza Hut now has an "All you can Eat Buffet" every weekday at noon!! *S*

RA.
Kevin Sullivan

Postby RA. » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:04 pm

I meant to write about my walk last night. I left work at 5 during the 90km wind gusts, and rain. I had on my rain gear, and I could not knock that silly kid grin off my face! My feet were already wet, so I jumped in puddles and had a blast! I walked through the gardens, and it was just me and the ducks! They didn't seem to mind the rain either. As I passed by a big group of them, I had to say "nice weather, if you're a duck!" and laughed to myself. Yes, maybe I am a little odd! :lol: But it was fun!
Life is short. Stop whining!!- Jwolf

Ken B
Lynn Williams

Postby Ken B » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:21 pm

running angel wrote:I meant to write about my walk last night. I left work at 5 during the 90km wind gusts, and rain. I had on my rain gear, and I could not knock that silly kid grin off my face! My feet were already wet, so I jumped in puddles and had a blast! I walked through the gardens, and it was just me and the ducks! They didn't seem to mind the rain either. As I passed by a big group of them, I had to say "nice weather, if you're a duck!" and laughed to myself. Yes, maybe I am a little odd! :lol: But it was fun!

RA I loved reading this report!! You are indeed an Angel! Thanks!!

Return to “Walking”