Another great walk!!

A place for walkers to discuss their unique needs
luvmybabies
Johnny Miles

Another great walk!!

Postby luvmybabies » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:18 pm

Well, yesterday I asked RobbieT if he would take care of the little ones while I went for a "short" walk. AGAIN I got started and couldn't stop!! I went for 45 minutes this time, still at an easy pace but it felt great! I feel fine today! Well tired for sure but more from getting zero sleep for about a week now due to a 4 month old with a bad cold!! He wakes up every 2 hours or so coughing his head off :cry: I can't wait to get back to the 5-6 hour sleeps we were spoiled with for about a month. Sleep is quickly becoming my best friend :P KaTy Brown, I hope you are feeling better today!
Bridie

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
John Burroughs

deerdree
Kevin Sullivan

Postby deerdree » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:07 pm

Glad to hear you had another great walk!! :dance:

runjanerun
Jerome Drayton

Postby runjanerun » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:18 pm

Bridie, it is good that you are taking some time for yourself. It is tough having two little ones so close together (I know because I did it too). There are days when you feel like you are never going to get another full night's sleep again!

So good for Robbie, watching the babies while you are out getting some exercise and having a stress break at the same time!! I hope you get some more chances regularly to do this. It is very therapeutic, isn't it?
Jane

KaTyBrown
Bruce Kidd

Postby KaTyBrown » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:54 am

Bridie - good to hear all is coming along! Baby colds are the pits because we really can't do anything to help them - except lots of cuddles :wink:
Another week or so and all will be back to normal and you will be sleeping once again.

As for me, I am surprised no one has heard me coughing in Ontario and West :shock: but starting to feel better each day. I really am!(I think)
Haven't walked this week because of this asthma stuff so feeling bit sluggish and the meds aren't helping that either - oh well. time, time, time.

Take care of yourself and the little ones and Robbie - take care of Bridie you are doing a wonderful Daddy job letting her go for her healing walks.

Karen

Donna
Percy Williams

Postby Donna » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:14 am

Bridie it is nice to see you back to walking. I am sorry I didn't know you haven't been feeling well but it sounds like you are getting back on track.

I am run ragged too this week watching the grandkids (2 1/2 and 4 1/2). I have put my head down on the couch for 5 minutes in the evenings and fall asleep for hours! Hope your little one is feeling better soon.

Donna

Return to “Walking”